POWER & PERFORMANCE
What’s the goal of power and performance? Simple. Beat everything on the water in everything from speed and torque to fuel efficiency. Whether you’re running slow, fast or anywhere in between.
- Instant throttle response
- When you say jump, we jump. Out of the hole and across the entire performance curve. Not just select points. The key is that every revolution is a power stroke. That means twice the power strokes of a four stroke. Plus, the computer-controlled engine management system delivers the perfect fuel mix directly to the combustion chamber for hair-trigger response.
- Less fuel
- The engine management system makes more than 8 million calculations per second. You get the precise amount of fuel you need at any given rpm. Not a droplet more. A big advantage when you’re running big water. Plus, you’re buying 87 octane fuel – not premium, like some two- and four-strokes require.
- High torque
- The natural two-stroke advantage combined with our super-natural fuel-injection and combustion system. That’ll give you up to 23% more torque than a comparable Yamaha four-stroke. Hole shots? More like sling shots.
- High horsepower
- Our horses never hold back. You get to your running speed faster. You hold it more consistently. Even when you’re pounding big waves on big water.
- Less weight, more power
- You’re on plane faster, with less bow rise so you can see the open water in front of you. Simply better control and better handling.
Click the + to view more