Jet Series 40-105 HP
Love maintenance? The hassle? The waiting? The expense? Try another outboard. Evinrude® E-TEC® puts a big list of routine maintenance items where they belong. In the history books. It’s pretty simple. Where would you rather be? In for service? Or out on the water?
- No Maintenance for 3 Years / 300 Hours
- No inspections or adjustments, no changing gearcase lube, no spring tune-ups. For a full three years, then every three years after that. Up to an extra $1,850 in your pocket.
- Fewer parts
- 195 fewer than a four-stroke. No valves, belts, camshafts or pulleys to adjust or replace. No telling how much that could cost.
- No oil changes
- A four-stroke gets one every six months or 100 hours – 60 if you’re doing heavy trolling. And there’s no going to the $20 quick-lube, so you’re spending $100-$200 a shot, twice or more a year. That’s money that stays in your pocket if you own an Evinrude E-TEC.
- 3-year, 300-hour spark plugs
- Advanced iridium plugs – featuring a longer, more efficient spark. More hours between plugs and service.
- Auto Storage
- The engine fogs itself automatically in minutes, with no trip to the dealer. So easy, you can do it any time. In the North, you’ll be able to go fishing if you get a winter warm spell. And in warmer coastal regions, you have no worries about salt air and corrosion. Bottom line? More time on the water. We won’t even try putting a price tag on that.
Click the + to view more