Multi-Fuel 30-55 HP
Only available to the U.S. Department of Defense, Evinrude’s new Multi-Fuel Engine (MFE) technology has the power and guts to take on the toughest assignments and never back down.
- Built to Military Specifications
- Every day the US military depends on MFE technology to complete their missions and get their personnel home safely. If Evinrude’s technology is tough enough for them, just imagine what it can do for you.
- Multi-Fuel Capable
- The first outboard engine ever that’s capable of running on multiple fuel types, including kerosene, JP-4, JP-5, JP-8, Jet A and Jet B as well as standard gasoline. Change fuel settings at the flip of a switch, without compromising performance.
- Optional Pump Jet Propulsion
- Allows the option of propulsion without a propeller, affording additional safety benefits and performance targets for a wider variety of applications. Unique design attaches a large impeller unit to a full gearcase for superior vectored thrust and performance when compared to conventional jet pumps.
- Evinrude E-TEC Inspired Technology
- Even though the MFE is not a true Evinrude E-TEC engine, Evinrude E-TEC technology is incorporated throughout the design. In fact, the Evinrude E-TEC injectors, fuel system and onboard computer are what make the multi-fuel capability possible.
- Evinrude Confidence
- MFE’s carry the same great benefits as all Evinrude outboards – strong performance, lasting reliability, low maintenance and lots of power.
- Stealth Design
- The MFE’s low reflection, tactical black paint, and minimal operating sound levels ensures that the U.S. Department of Defense can worry less about being detected by enemy combatants.
- Wrap Around Handle Design
- Unique handle design with special tilt assist strap makes transportation and installation quick and easy.
- Proprietary De-Watering System
- This allows the military to use the engine in the harshest environments. They can take it anywhere under and in any condition.